Ready to have fun and immerse yourself in the incredibly interesting world of account management? Are you good at analysis and love to communicate? Do you have drive? Can you communicate good news in a way to get others excited? Do you like developing strategies for clients and identifying new opportunities? If YES, then APPLY NOW!
About the position:
Launch Digital Marketing has clients in all industries including hospitality, medical, law, and entertainment verticals. We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment and a great family-like culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment filled with ways to unwind.
The client services team is looking for a person who absolutely loves people and a competitive environment, to come join us help our clients succeed!
- The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Meeting preparation & presentation (web conferencing included)
- Performance updates with clients
- Develop, present & discuss client strategy
- Create and execute unique marketing ideas/strategy for a wide range of clientele
- Establish, record and manage SEO, Paid Search and Social Media strategies
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments.
- Manage and grow client-agency relationships
- Desired Skills & Experience
- A successful account manager requires excellent communication and analytics skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a seeker of information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thrive working in a collaborative team environment
- Real world experience in SEO & SEM preferred
- Outstanding presentation & communication. MUST possess ability to project over the phone.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Previous account management / project management preferred
Strong knowledge of:
- SEO Fundamentals and Principles
- Paid search
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Website Design
We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract exciting candidates. Compensation includes base pay, commission opportunities and performance based quarterly bonus!
Starting salary $40,000+
Additional base commission opportunity $9,000+
10% bonus opportunity
- Health Insurance with BCBS
- 401k plan with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Dental, vision discount program, basic Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Stocked fridge with snacks and more!
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.