Are you a digital marketing guru with experience managing client relationships? As a Senior Digital Account Manager you will work directly with our clients to provide them with a unique marketing strategy centered around SEO, Paid Search and Social Advertising. You will also provide website support and new ideas to help our clients grow their business. If you’re passionate about all things digital and can communicate in a way that gets people excited, APPLY NOW!
LDM is an Illinois based digital marketing agency with locations in Naperville and downtown Chicago in River North. We have hundreds of clients primarily in the automotive industry, and within hospitality, medical, law, entertainment verticals as well. We are one of the fastest growing marketing agencies in the Chicagoland area. We pride ourselves on our innovation and family-like culture and are looking for people who thrive in a challenging work environment.
About the Position:
Launch Digital Marketing is looking to expand with team members who absolutely love working with people, creating and reviewing digital strategy and website performance as well as identifying new opportunities for success.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Develop a defined digital marketing vision and strategy, with specific objectives, KPIs and priorities for varying clients.
- Measure, report and assess performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals.
- Identify trends and actionable insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Educate clients on Launch Digital Marketing capabilities and services as well as Dealer Inspire’s product offerings.
- Manage workflow collaboration across teams to ensure client investment is on track, executed flawlessly and completed on time.
- Perform project management tasks such as managing timelines, prioritizing critical path work, ensuring tasks are completed and moving per plan and according to deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A successful Senior Account Manager requires excellent communication and analytical skills, digital expertise and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a client facing role.
- Strong, real world experience in SEO, SEM, Social Media and Analytics.
- Customer service focus including building partnerships, responsiveness, handling difficult situations and superior listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and delivery. Must possess ability to project over the phone.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Highly collaborative and flexible
- Google Analytics & Adwords
- SEO Fundamentals and Principles
- Paid Search Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract qualified candidates. In addition, we also provide:
- Peer Bonus System
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Health, Dental, 401k, etc.
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home