Launch Digital Marketing is a digital marketing agency located in Naperville’s High Grove Plaza. We have hundreds of clients from many diverse industries including automotive, hospitality, medical, law, entertainment and a whole lot more. We are one of the fastest growing marketing agencies in the Chicagoland area. We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment and a great family-like culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment filled with ways to unwind.
About the position
The Tier 2 division of Launch Digital Marketing handles a specific subset of regional clients for Honda and Acura Advertising Associations. Tier 2 differs from other teams at LDM in that each team member’s role requires a fundamentally unique skill set relative to that of the other team members. We all specialize in different areas, and collaborate regularly to learn from one another and develop synergistic strategies for our particular client base.
The Paid Search Specialist will work with three team members to help build and maintain the search, display, video, and social media accounts for 19 clients. We are looking for a candidate with experience in managing campaigns in at least two of the following: Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, DoubleClick, or Google Analytics. Huge plus if you’re interested in working with automotive clients or love data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage paid search & all auction-based placements
- Develop and continue to expand keyword lists, ad copy and landing pages
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative paid search solutions and tests
- Keep current display/video/social media creative lists up-to-date and organized
- Keep team informed of any upcoming deadlines or changes in trafficking instructions
- Communicate with Account team to request assets and deliver to the Media Team
- Oversee daily and monthly pacing of media budgets to ensure clients are hitting monthly targets
- Assist in maintaining monthly proof of performance system and baseline reporting
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in at least two of the following: Google Adwords, DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics. Google Certified Professional preferred.
- Experience developing and optimizing campaigns
- Comprehensive understanding of paid search, websites, analytics, and SEO
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Google Sheets & Excel
- Comfortable working with large budgets on a daily and monthly basis
- Ability to react quickly under pressure
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Forward thinking with a passion for digital media; must research new developments and trends in digital marketing
- Strong analytical abilities to identify trends and patterns
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
Compensation is based on experience. Motivated and talented individuals have opportunities to advance quickly in our fast-growing company.
- Health Insurance with BCBS (choice of HMO or PPO plans)
- 401k plan with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Dental (choice of HMO or PPO plans), Life and Disability Insurance through Guardian
- Subsidized gym membership after 1 year of employment
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Quarterly Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Stocked fridge with snacks and more!
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.