Ready to launch your career? Launch Digital Marketing is looking for a skilled writer and proofreader to join our team as an SEO Content Specialist! Our Content Specialists are driven to provide our clients with web content that wows, relying on their writing and researching skills to create shareable, engaging content with a unique point of view that users are looking for. Our Specialists love learning about their target audience through keyword, competitor and audience research, and thrive on creating and executing plans that are both efficient and effective. If you’re an expert communicator who’s excited about the idea of using your love of writing to drive traffic for clients, then you may be a great fit for our team!
Launch Digital Marketing is arguably the fastest growing digital marketing agency in the Chicago area. We are located in Naperville, just outside of downtown. We have over 100 clients that span in verticals from automotive, hospitality, medical, law and a whole lot more. We pride ourselves on having a fun, our unconventional working environment and great collaborative culture.
Content Specialists work closely with a team of digital marketing professionals to provide content marketing services and SEO support for clients in a dedicated region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research, competitor research, audience research and content audit per established processes. Fill in client-facing deliverable templates with research findings.
- Based on analysis of performed research, knowledge of brand initiatives, and with input from the client-facing account manager, prepare an annual SEO content plan that enhances the client’s SEO goals.
- Write engaging, informative content that follows established guidelines and SEO best practices.
- Edit content to ensure quality and adherence to brand standards and compliance regulations.
- Monitor performance of content deliverables. Use reporting tools to identify opportunities for additional organic traffic. Make recommendations for improvement to existing content and plan.
- Stay up to date on brand news and product releases for assigned brand(s).
- Maintain brand calendars, program guidelines, and compliance regulations for assigned automotive brand(s).
- Gain deep understanding of brand using proper language, tone, and details to appeal to a specific audience.
- Must have exceptional written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
- Organized; able to manage time and workload effectively, and consistently meet deadlines
- Adaptable; comfortable working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to champion a brand, project, or initiative
- Able to systematically gather information from a multitude of tools and resources
- Strong analytical abilities to identify trends and patterns
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous relevant experience in a professional setting
- Knowledge and/or experience with SEO best practices, Google Analytics, and/or WordPress
- Passion for the automotive industry
- Ability to write/edit fluently in multiple languages
Must smile often, love working with others, and be eager to learn in a fast-paced environment!
Compensation based upon experience in the field. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- Health Insurance with BCBS
- 401k plan with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick leave and selected paid holidays
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Stocked fridge with snacks and more!